Founded in 2003, the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) is a
national nonprofit trade organization dedicated to promoting sustainable
homeownership opportunities in Asian American communities by creating a
powerful national voice for the housing and real estate professionals that serve
this dynamic market.
AREAA will accomplish this mission by:
• Advocating for policy positions at the national level that will reduce
homeownership barriers facing the Asian American community.
• Increasing business opportunities for mortgage and real estate
professionals that serve this growing community.
Who We Are
AREAA’s membership represents a broad array of real estate, mortgage and
housing-related professionals that serve the diverse Asian American market.
With members that serve nearly all segments of the Asian American
population, AREAA is the only trade association dedicated to representing the
interests of the Asian real estate market nationwide. Currently, the association
serves 12,000 members in 38 states with 19 affiliate chapters.
AREAA serves its members by offering the
following benefits and opportunities:
• One of the biggest immediate benefits that our AREAA member can
get is access to PROXIO -- which is a global MLS platform. That
allows agents to post their listing to this MLS-like platform that can
translate their languages to 22 different languages in the world and is
shared with other agents in the world.
• Newsletters updating members about the latest news to affect the
Asian American homeowner community
• The largest national real estate conventions focused primarily on the
real estate practitioner who serves the Asian American Community
• Education events for practitioners and homebuyers
• Networking opportunities with industry leaders and policymakers
dedicated to serving minority and underserved communities
• Inclusion in the online Membership Directory and Default Services
Directory, linking members to asset management firms
• a | r | e magazine, the nation’s premier publication highlighting news
and leaders making an impact in the Asian American real estate
Read more about Expanding Homeownership Opportunities
and Supporting Business Growth and become a member
now by visiting www.areaa.org/boston.